We dedicate ourselves to revolutionizing the way individuals organizations remit funds across the world to there home or for investment purposes. We want to give you the comfort and confidence so that we can serve your needs better. In that effort, we respect and protect the privacy of those who visit or use our Website. We want you to know how your information is used and we therefore list below the practices which we have adopted for your reference in this regard:
1. We will strictly safeguard in accordance with this privacy statement the security and confidentiality of any information you share with us.
2. We will limit the collection and use of your information to what we require to deliver superior service to you, which includes administering our business and advising you about products, services and other opportunities from QTM and other companies and firms
3. We will permit only Alliance Partners, Service Providers, our and their employees and other persons entitled to the information under this policy statement to have access to your information. Our employees who violate our privacy policies will be subject to our normal disciplinary process. We will not reveal customer information to any external organization not authorized by this Privacy Statement unless we have previously informed you on the Website or in agreements, or have been authorized by you, or are required by law.
4. We may permit use of your name, e-mail addresses, addresses, telephone and fax numbers and other relevant details for our own marketing or we may permit others to access the same for marketing. However, no information relating to your personal bank accounts or personal investments will be revealed to any third party without your consent unless required by law.
How we use Web technology
Here is how and why we use some common Web technologies to help manage our Web sites:
If you are a Registered User on the Web site, you will receive an additional cookie when you login. This cookie is maintained by your browser and contains your identifier. This cookie is also used to authenticate your identity and provide you with access to areas of our Web site that are limited to Registered Users, such as those that allow you to view and manage your portfolio or accounts.
You do not have to accept cookies from our site. Only the areas that require registration require cookies. Should you decide that you would like to register and login to special areas of the Web site and you have modified your browser settings not to accept cookies, you will need to re-set your browser to accept the cookies that we send it. Otherwise, we will not be able to let you participate in certain areas of the Web sites. Most browsers are defaulted to accept and maintain cookies.
Advertising networks that serve ads on this Web site may assign different cookies to you. Those cookies may be used to track your involvement with the advertising on our site. You may choose not to accept these cookies.
2. Web site Usage Data: With or without cookies, our Web site keeps track of usage data, such as the source address that a page request is coming from, your IP address or domain name, the date and time of the page request, the referring Web site (if any) and other parameters in the URL. We use this data to better understand Web site usage in the aggregate so that we know what areas of our Web site users prefer. This information is stored in log files and is used for aggregated and statistical reporting.
Co-branded and Third-Party Sites: Our co-branded sites are clearly identified by both an QTM and a partner’s logo. The Website may provide links to third-party Web sites, such as those of our business partners and online advertisers. On these sites either the partner or its associates may collect information about you. QTM is not responsible for the actions of these third parties. We encourage you to review their privacy policies to learn more about what, why and how they collect and use personally identifiable information.
If we make changes to any of our privacy policies or practices with respect to how we use personally identifiable information, we’ll post those changes to this privacy statement as and when they come into effect.
In some cases we may be required to disclose certain information to comply with a legal process, such as a court order, subpoena or search warrant.
We work to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse and unauthorized alteration.
We employ security safeguards to help protect the personally identifiable information that you have provided to us from loss, misuse and unauthorized alteration. Whenever you transmit sensitive information, such as a credit card number, to us through our Web site, we provide you access to our server that allows encryption of your data as it travels across the Internet.
We work to protect personally identifiable information stored on the sites’ servers from unauthorized access using commercially available computer security products, such as firewalls, as well as carefully developed security procedures and practices. In addition, a username and password are generally required for you to use, view or change application or interview information. We use both internal and external resources to review the adequacy of our security measures on a regular basis
Updating your details
If any of the registration information that you have provided to us changes, for example if you change your e-mail or postal address, name or otherwise, please let us know the correct details by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or use of our trademarks and copyrighted material, please contact us at the address below. For any other concerns about this Site, please go to http://qtmuk.com
Quick Travel & Money
394 Ilford Lane
None of the information contained in this website constitutes, nor should be constructed as financial advice.
QTM is a regulated site by HM Custom & Excise and also as a responsible entity in business of facilitating money transfer we would verify the identity of our users by asking documentations supporting proof of names and addresses. Regular customers who reach an accumulated limited set by for each account would have to present two forms of identifications. A photo ID and copy of a utility bill or a bank statement showing customer’s address. We may require clients proof of ID be validated by any of the following institutes or persons:
Accountant, Bank or Building Society Officials, Police Officers, established Civil Servants, Minister of Religion or persons with professional qualifications (such as teachers, engineers, solicitors etc).
This measure is to protect customers against any fraudulent use of their user name and password and comply with the law.